22/09/2009

Bikes, bikes and more bikes at bricklane bikes!

In June I made a trip to London and discovered some very exciting bike work/shops in Londons East-end. Brick Lane bikes and 14 Bike Company. Well now it is September and I found myself in London again and once more marveling the field of multi-coloured and every-era frames hanging from the ceiling at Brick lane bikes.

I am super excited about visiting shops like these. What I am even more excited about is seeing so many more cyclists in the city. Living in London 7 years ago the only people on bikes were brave couriers and the odd nutty professor. Now I stand and watch the many different people with their different styles flowing through the city by bike. This is really positive change for great city!

Star gazing & yellow workshop at bricklane bikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment